OSHA Compliance Guide for Medical Employers 25 - 11th Edition
Format: Looseleaf in Binder
Last Updated: 2013
Author: Jennifer Busick, M.P. H.
In an easy-to-read, jargon-free format, the OSHA Compliance Guide for Medical Employers discusses the OSHA standards most frequently overlooked and violated by employers. It also covers a wide variety of highly pertinent compliance topics, and helps businesses to implement and comply with OSHA standards.
Important updates and improvements have been made throughout this 10th Edition of the OSHA Compliance Guide for Medical Employers. Highlights include:
· Updated and improved Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan and Hazardous Drug Health and Safety Plan
· Discussions of recent OSHA regulatory changes, including those affecting exits, access to and retention of medical records, and certification of employee training for personal protective equipment
· New or updated compliance information on compressed gas, confined spaces, cryogens, employee complaints, calculation of fines and penalties, fire extinguishers, flammable and combustible liquids, the General Duty Clause, and much more
· New Training information on cryogens, flammable and combustible liquids, EMS first responders and emergency response to a hazardous chemical release, toluene and xylene
· New safety inspections on cryogens and foodborne disease prevention
· Updated list of local emphasis programs applicable to the health care industry, list of top OSHA violations, directory of state and federal health and safety agencies and consultation programs and statistics
Please note: The price of $339.95 covers the current edition in its binder and one annual update, providing you with two years of vital compliance information. You can rest easy, knowing that when it is time for the next edition, you will automatically receive updated contents to insert in the distinctive Blue Gavel Press binder.